VA Loans are made by private lenders and guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs. Because private lenders make the loans and not the VA, you need to find a lender licensed in the state you plan to purchase or refinance.
- Benefits of VA Loan Gaithersburg:
- No Down Payment
- No Mortgage insurace premiums or PMI
- Lower average interest rates
- Low closing cost
- No prepayment penalty
- Variety of purchase and refinance options available
- Reusable for veterans with entitlement remaining
- Eligibility for VA Loan Gaithersburg:
- You need to meet at least one of the following requirements:
- You served for 90 consecutive days or active service during wartime
- You served 181 days of active service during peacetime
- You served six years in the National Guard or reserves
- You are a spouse of a service member who died while in the line of duty or due to service-related disabilities
CHL is the VA Loan Gaithersburg lender that offers low, competitive rates, tailored guidance for your unique situation, and online resources and mortgage calculators that help clarify the home buying process from beginning to end.
The purpose of a VA Loan Gaithersburg is to provide long term financing to Veterans in all divisions of the military. National government-certified lenders are allowed to issue VA Loans in Gaithersburg, with the assurance of the US Veterans Administration. Keep in mind that VA Loans Gaithersburg require no down payment and are quite easier to qualify for than conventional loans.